Come join us Monday night for the Assembly’s Promotion night and have your promo shot taken by Agustin Tash and Edward Boswell. Magicians are encouraged to come prepared with their performance attire for the photo shoots. Members will also have a chance to learn how to create a media packet and how to give a 30-second pitch.
The Assembly also will provide refreshments and cake so members can socialize while the photos are being taken.
The meeting this month will be held at the Omni SouthPark Hotel, 4140 Governors Row, Austin, TX, 78744. We’ll get going at 7 p.m.
There are a few things to know about the promotional photos:
- Due to time constraints it is highly encouraged that you are prepared and ready to take your photo. Time slots will be determined by the number of attendees. Attendees will be given a number with a corresponding slot for their photo to be taken. It is best to expect only 5 minutes of photo time.
- The photo provided to you will be unedited images for you to edit or process.
- Back drops will be white, green or hotel wall.
- You must provide your own props (including tables, closeup pads, etc), makeup, hair styling, etc. A table will provide with mirrors to help you adjust into character before your shoot.
- Please be courteous of others and use your photo time wisely. We only have the room for a short period of time and would like to ensure that every member has time to be photographed.
- Headshots will be used for the SAM website membership page.
- The photo session is free for SAM members. Non-members will be required to pay $25 for a photo session (this fee will be waived if you join the assembly).