Learn how to create your own dinner theater and get other pro-tips from veteran magician and illusionist Scott Pepper
, the special guest on Oct. 18 of Society of Americans Magician Assembly 206.
A UK native, Scott received his first magic kit for his 10th birthday and hasn’t looked back since. He has performed throughout the UK and the United States, and also taken his show out to sea as an entertainer for some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines.
In 2015 Scott brought his show to San Antonio, where he produces his critically acclaimed “Magician’s Agency” dinner theater in the upscale King William National Historic District. Scott also performed this year at Hollywood’s Magic Castle and has been featured on The CW network’s hit show ‘”Masters of Illusion.”
Scott’s lecture will include:
- Britain’s Got Talent and what you can learn from failure.
- Disney Cruise lines – Getting the gig and not taking no for an answer.
- The o-1 visa, Magic Castle and Masters of Illusion. Getting the dream gigs.
- Creativity and creating entertaining effects for your audience.
- The Magicians Agency – creating a Dinner theater from scratch.